Slam-dunk the board!
Get more buy-in, motivate staff and give your communication skills the edge.
Need to get multiple stakeholders on-side with a difficult message? Take your leadership and communication skills to the next level through this series of 5 workshops using: vocal work, storytelling techniques and authentic communication skills.
This course culminates in a half-day workshop in a West End theatre to put your new skills to the test – make the boardroom seem like a walk in the park!
- Managers who need to make an impact whenever and wherever they present
- Managers of teams of people
- Managers of cross-functional teams needing to deliver results in a challenging business climate
- Newly promoted managers needing to manage-up effectively
- Managers needing to motivate different stakeholders with multiple agendas
Format – 6 weeks
5 weeks of classroom-style learning (max 8 participants). 3 hours per week.
Final week – Half-day Masterclass Workshop in a West End theatre to turbo-charge your presentation and in-the-moment problem solving skills.
- How do I present myself? – Identifying (un)known habits and breaking them
- What is my personal communication style? – freeing your natural communicator
- Celebrating failure – uncovering the hidden value of communicating “mistakes”
- A Story to Remember! – Learn why master storytellers have endured and how this is relevant to your business success
- “How much time do I actually have?” – Not only coping with the limits of communication, but turning them to your advantage
- Body language and the voice – what you need to know for the corporate world
- Use your space! – awareness of your environment and how to maximise it
Making it Real
This course will culminate with a half-day masterclass in a West End theatre to:
- Learn presentation skills relevant to a large space; make the boardroom feel like a walk in the park!
- Receive on-the-fly instructions to simulate last-minute deadlines while maintaining clarity of communication
- Consolidate what you have learned and develop a strategy for your ongoing success